Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Be able to lift and carry weights up to 20 pounds.
3. Possess math skills necessary to calculate patron bills and take inventory.
4. Skill in mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.
1. Training for Intervention Procedures (T.I.P.S) certified and/or Alcohol Server Intervention Program (ASIP) certified.
(Reminder: A copy of your training certificate(s) must be submitted with your application package no later than 11:59 PM EST on the closing of this announcement.)
2. One (1) year work experience as a Bartender.
(Reminder: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration. Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties.)
** NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications and highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official. Applicants experience has to be clearly identified in your application package in order to receive consideration. **
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)