Marketing Pursuit Manager
Dewberry is currently seeking a Marketing Pursuit Manager to support our Mid-Atlantic and Federal practice, and to join our national marketing team. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, market-focused professional who understands deadline-driven work and is a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
- Provides strategic vision and production support for marketing and business development efforts for the firm.
- Works with team to determine pursuit win strategies, identify client gaps, craft sales messages, identify and articulate graphic design requirements, and help assemble pursuit teams
- Conducts web-based market research.
- Performs detailed writing and editing, formatting and layout of marketing documents.
Identifies and attends market-specific events, pre-proposal sessions, seminars, and industry networking opportunities.
Writes supporting sales materials including project descriptions, resumes, service line overviews, and executive summaries, etc.
Manages multiple marketing activities simultaneously in an effective and efficient manner under tight deadlines.
Organizes conference participation, exhibit and marketing materials.
Manages library of project descriptions, resumes, proposals and marketing materials.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Arts or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of marketing experience (A/E/C industry preferred).
- Must have extensive MS Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign experience. Other graphics software and CRM database experience is also desired.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Effective project management skills, including planning, organization, problem identification and resolution, and resource management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and prior experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.