College Relations Program Recruiter
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic team member who wants to jump in and take charge of its company-wide college relations and intern hiring program. The successful candidate will be instrumental in strategizing with key members of management to continue to build our successful pipeline of entry level talent for the Dewberry enterprise. This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to lead a corporate effort in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be personable, outgoing, and professional in order to build valuable relationships between academic institutions and Dewberry while recruiting for talent.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and attend events at colleges. Work with internal recruiting teams to develop campus strategy for the recruitment season. Also provide training to campus representatives.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships within targeted universities.
- Work with managers at all levels to assist with staffing strategy implementation and development, as well conducting full-life cycle recruitment for all entry-level and intern hires.
- Own the internship program. Plan and execute summer intern events. Manage the intern assessment process and track conversion rates.
- Assist with recruitment activities as assigned.
- Maintain quantitative data to track results and effectiveness the college recruitment program.
- Research and benchmark a variety of topics surrounding best practices and industry information.
- Coordinate the necessary materials such as giveaways, handouts, and displays for the college recruitment program.
- Effectively communicate corporate benefits and culture as well as the company service lines.
- Work daily in an applicant tracking system to capture relevant applicant information and to ensure accurate data.
- Support other general Human Resources functions
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BA/BS degree in a Human Resources related field is preferred.
- At least 2 year experience in a college recruiting function is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and excellent organizational skills are required.
- Familiarity with iCIMS or other applicant tracking system is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with the corporate recruitment efforts is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be passionate about the outcomes of the college recruitment program as well as value professionalism and work ethic in their day to day demeanor.
- Must be able to travel overnight during the fall and spring recruitment season (20% to 25%).
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.