Entry Level Water Resources Engineer
Dewberry is currently seeking an entry level water resource engineer to perform water resources and/or water/wastewater work. Individual will create perform concept level design of treatment works and analyze hydrologic and hydraulic models and computations for storm water and watershed master planning, stream restoration, and water quality studies.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Water Resources or related field is required.
- Knowledge of water quality modeling, wastewater modeling, and water quality regulatory issues.
- Knowledge of floodplain delineation, storm water management, culvert and bridge hydraulics, and drainage design.
- 0-1 year of experience; previous internship(s) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Ability to work in a team environment
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.