Dewberry is currently seeking a full time Site/Civil Project Engineer in our Rockville, MD office. The Project Engineer will perform a variety of civil engineering functions in support of a growing, multi-disciplinary group. The Project Engineer must be flexible, technologically savvy and client focused.
The work required by the Project Engineer is diverse and ranges from general civil engineering duties to technical work that requires strong capabilities in AutoCAD or MicroStation, MS Excel, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Adobe Acrobat. The Project Engineer will also be required to learn and become proficient in Dewberry engineering practices and standards, and other Dewberry-specific software programs.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture.
- Licensed EIT preferred.
- 3-5 years of Civil Engineering experience.
- Meets project and client deadlines.
- Works in a timely fashion to meet project budgets.
- Prepares graphics, exhibits, and site/civil construction plans.
- Communicates effectively with clients, coworkers, sub consultants, and county/agency review staff.
- Composes technical reports, memorandums and other written communication such as email.
- Handles multiple concurrent projects.
- Other duties as required
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.