Web Content Coordinator (WCC)
The Web Content Coordinator (WCC) is responsible for the collection, writing, editing, posting, and maintenance of all types of online content for Dewberry’s website (www.dewberry.com), Twitter account, LinkedIn account, Facebook account, and YouTube channel. This position interacts and communicates with all levels of staff at Dewberry, and is responsible for developing and maintaining a unified voice for all aspects of Dewberry’s online presence.
- Works with the communications director, service line leaders and appropriate marketing and business development staff to proactively align communications activities to service line tactics.
- Solicits, collects and writes new and updated content for the website, uploading as required and maintaining same.
- Coordinates weekly blog, with Dewberry’s service line professionals; coordinates monthly blog recap to Dewberry client list.
- Solicits and develops content for social media accounts, in coordination with operations personnel throughout Dewberry; tracks feed and interactions with related sites to Dewberry’s services.
- Works closely with communications manager and multimedia specialist to develop content for Dewberry’s YouTube channel and playlists.
- Writes personnel and project press releases. Ensures approved content is added or updated in Vision job and employee records.
- Tracks Dewberry’s profiles on external sites
- Responsible for enforcing Dewberry’s corporate standards and unified voice to present a consistent appearance/style throughout all electronic media outlets.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Full-time or internship experience in the A/E, construction, or consulting industries; prior experience in a communications role, a plus.
- Experience with MS Office and Adobe Photoshop; Adobe InDesign, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, marketing, journalism, or equivalent degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; familiar with AP Stylebook.
- Experience with typical content management systems; experience with Sitefinity a plus.
- Able to coordinate several assignments concurrently, including collaborating with communications personnel and designers in the execution of tasks; meet deadlines.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure, maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Able to participate in multi-disciplinary and cross-departmental teams to develop concepts, storyboards, creative approaches, etc.
- Appropriate experience needed to understand major technical, organizational, and business issues.
- Able to work overtime and on select weekends as required (as assigned and approved by the corporate communications director).
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.