Survey Field Coordinator
4 days left
- Full Time
Dewberry is currently looking for a Survey Field Coordinator for our Lanham, Maryland location.
Position requires knowledge of and past experience running multiple survey field crews, daily briefing and de-briefing of crews, working with survey mangers on work assignments, ordering supplies, adherence with company and client safety protocols, vehicle records, equipment inventories, equipment upkeep, etc.
- Assist in perform land survey aspects of civil engineering projects
- Assist in perform construction stakeout
- Field work associated with land surveying
- Assist in perform Boundary Surveys & ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Assisting with survey computations, grade sheets and data collection as needed
- Manage vehicle fleet
- Responsible for supplies
- Manage equipment maintenance
- Safety Procedures
- Crew Timesheets
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Required Experience
- A minimum of 10 years of survey experience, preferable past survey field coordinator experience
- Able to operate Robotic Total Stations, GPS, static, RTK, RTN
- Familiarity with Trimble and/or Topcon Equipment
- Familiarity with Trimble Survey Controller, Trimble Access, Carlson SurvCE software a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills in operation of computers, tablets, etc.
- Train survey crews
- Must be reliable
- Have the ability to work out of town, flexible with work area but not required
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license in order to operate company vehicle
- Must be able to pass drug/alcohol screening
- Work hours 6:30am until last survey crew arrives in pm
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.