Assistant Property Manager
The Assistant Property Manager under the direction of the Property Manager is responsible for the operational and bookkeeping aspects of the property. The position requires exceptional customer service, organization, and written/oral communication skills.
- Managing Property Income
- Ensure timely rent collection.
- Utilize phone, written communication to follow up daily with unpaid residents.
- Financial management including managing to a budget.
- Achieve leasing benchmarks
- Coach and motivate sales team to meet or exceed occupancy targets.
- Maintain closing ratio of 40% or better.
- Create and manage marketing and outreach programs.
- Ensure team manages all leads and completes all follow-up calls per lead.
- Resident retention goals
- Ensure team delivers superior customer service.
- Effectively and professionally resolve conflict.
- Timely follow-up on all resident issues.
- Attend resident event activities.
- Ensure that service tickets are completed in timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining the curb appeal and maintenance of the property.
- Office Administration
- Timely submit all required reports.
- Verify collections are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure site inspections are completed and identified issues are addressed.
- Supervise the Organization and maintenance of all lease files.
- Implement annual rent increases and renewals as directed.
- Provide in a timely manner the move-in and move-out paperwork.
- Process prospect application.
- Prepare weekly report to ownership.
- Turnover inspection of apartments.
Essential Requirements (but not limited to):
- Five (5) Years of Property Management experience.
- Proficiency and knowledge of Yardi, Microsoft Office Suite and Social Media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Four Square, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Fair Housing requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prolonged standing, walking, and climbing stairs.
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to excel in a Fast Paced and High Pressure Atmosphere
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Listening Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team Building and Supervision
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency
- Yardi Proficiency
- Internet/Social Media
- College Degree, a plus
Come join a winning team. Excellent salary and benefits! Thorough Background investigations will be conducted prior to hire.
Polinger Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.
Share on your newsfeed