United Solutions is a progressive digital transformation company located in Rockville, Maryland. We are working with leading edge technologies such as Angular, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning to reinvent management, reimagine workforce, and rethink how business and government work together to create positive social impact. Our entrepreneurs and innovators are dedicated to the creation of innovative, meaningful products. As a rapidly growing company, we strive to foster creativity and collaboration in cross-functional teams, where members have the opportunity to develop a diverse array of skills, with direct mentorship from senior personnel.
We are seeking a creative, innovative and enthusiastic product manager with 2 to 3 years of experience to work with customers, creative design, development, quality assurance, and marketing to launch a revolutionary open innovation platform. The successful product manager will execute the product vision (and go-to-market strategy) by breaking it down into actionable milestones, user stories, and deliverables. S/he is also responsible for continuously tracking and reporting on the progress of sprints and milestones, and proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential hurdles, and devising contingency plans. The ideal candidate will be customer facing and will collect and integrate voice of the customer into all product decisions and will coordinate releases, including tracking bugs, features, data, and metrics.
- Gather business requirements
- Conduct market research
- Manage and communicate with vendors and partners
- Interact with the business organization representatives, including executive management, to understand the business process and the needs of the business
- Create functional specifications for new systems which solve the given business problems
- Conduct manual testing and create test scenarios for automation testing to verify the system
- Help scope projects and write use cases, user stories, and system/technical specifications
- Design and generate data analytics and create data collection plan
- Work with Product Manager to ensure development team productivity
- Bachelor’s in Business is required.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Demonstrated research experience
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile and Lean Startup
- Experience on requirements analysis, data analysis, business intelligence, as well as writing product plans
- Creative thinker with UI/UX experience
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- Sales experience is a plus
In addition to competitive salary and compensation, United Solutions offers a great benefits package, and opportunities for professional advancement and training. If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NO RECRUITERS.