Cyber Threat Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytic abilities and relevant experience.
- Strong ability to think creatively when approaching issues.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Interest in international affairs.
- Awareness of US national security interests.
- Foreign language proficiency.
- Strong verbal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, concise text.
- Research experience in international affairs.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Interest in a career that requires regular writing assignments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Computer Science.
- Computer Engineering.
- Digital Forensics.
- Cyber Security.
- Information Assurance.
- Security Studies.
- Or, a mix of international and technical studies.
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale is preferred.
Every career at the CIA is a rewarding one. In addition to serving your country with the certainty that your work makes a difference, the CIA offers a comprehensive benefits package to reflect the dedication and contributions of our employees.
For more information on CIA Careers, visit https://www.cia.gov/careers/
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, visit https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities/science-technology/cyber-threat-analyst.htmlRead more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI