Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to administrative detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced degree in Business, Public Administration or Law.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) guidelines and US Government contracting.
- At least one of the following designations:
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM).
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM).
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM).
- Defense Acquisitions Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certification.
- Federal or military contracting experience.
- Experience conducting a wide range of acquisition lifecycle activities, including:
- Acquisition planning.
- Contract awarding and closeout activities.
- Source selection.
- Firm fixed-price contracts.
- Cost and price analysis and negotiation experience.
- Cost plus and cost reimbursement.
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields or related studies:
- Supply Chain Management.
- GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Every career at the CIA is a rewarding one. In addition to serving your country with the certainty that your work makes a difference, the CIA offers a comprehensive benefits package to reflect the dedication and contributions of our employees.
For more information on CIA Careers, visit www.cia.gov/careers
*Higher starting salary possible depending on experience level.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, visit https://www.cia.gov/careers/opportunities/support-professional/contracting-officer-developmental.htmlRead more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI