Communications Manager - Temporary
The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for an experienced Communications Manager for a year-long contract position with a strong and growing international law firm. The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Communications team on a worldwide strategic initiative to align their many offices and teams with the firm's culture and vision for the future and promote individual staff engagement. This is a unique opportunity to bring your strategic instinct and internal communications strength to a firm that is committed to bringing the future to the present. If you are a communications professional who excels at strategy and navigating global cultural nuances and can make a year commitment, we want to hear from you.
- Develop people engagement strategies and support internal communications
- Monitor and evaluate communications effectiveness and cultural responses
- Act as ambassador and representative for firm's brand in all communications
- Identify areas of improvement for communications strategy and implement new engagement initiatives
- Build staff relationships, assess the success of various programs
- Comprehensive understanding of effective people engagement and communications strategies
- Ability to synthesize information into readable content for a broad range of audiences
- Hands on approach to building and reconnecting relationships
- Intuitive ability to appropriately utilize social media to support staff programs
- Ability to navigate cross cultural communications on a global level
- Positive attitude and high energy presence that fosters motivation and cooperation
This is a one year temporary contract opportunity and is available immediately.
For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Legal Communications Manager
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036