At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
The Sales Manager is responsible for assisting the Dealer in planning, organizing, and controlling the sales of the New & Used Sales Department. The Sales Manager also measures the performance of the employees in the department and provides assistance to them.
In this role, you'll:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other depts.
- Attend managers' meetings.
- Assist the Dealer in forecasting controllable expense elements for the new and used vehicle depts.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect new & used vehicles sales.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of new and used sales employees.
- Report all vehicles sold.
- Directs New and Used salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Communicate with and mentor new and used salespeople to ensure that dealership policies and procedures are understood and followed.
- Set sales and gross objectives for salespeople.
- Guide all salespeople in setting their objectives on a short and long-range basis.
- Review all sales people's performance.
- Develop programs of improvement for those sales people who are failing to reach their objectives.
- Will supervise the salespeople to ensure that they follow their owners on a planned contact basis.
- Will evaluate each quarter gross performance of the salespeople.
- Will conduct a weekly sales meeting.
- She/he will keep accurate sales records, both daily and monthly.
- Will insist that the salespeople follow the company's prospecting program to obtain maximum results.
- Comply with manufacturer's training for self and salespeople.
- Recommend to the Dealer the inventory to be carried by color, model, and equipment, based on a variety of customer and market analyses.
- Help salespeople close deals when necessary.
- Confirm salespeople's appointments are in Elead
- Maintain standards for the delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Will coordinate the function of the salespeople with the Service Dept., Parts Dept., and business office.
- Assist Dealer in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
For this role, you'll need:
- 2 Years of experience working in sales management
- Experience managing groups and teams
- Mentality that no job is too small
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of the organization
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly