Ass't Service Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Our Assistant Service Manager (ASM) launches services and repairs based on performance concerns and/or requested services.
In this role, you'll:
- Initiate and maintain superior relations between customers and service department: listen, explain estimates, provide reasonable timelines, respond timely, etc.
- Prescribe services based on performance concerns determined through conversations with customers, vehicle inspections, test drives, review of maintenance records, examining service schedules, etc.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage
- Schedule service appointments
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor
- Prepare repair orders (ROs)
- Maintain service records: record issues and planned corrective actions
- Serve as a subject matter expert by keeping current on relevant product and service
- Ensure excellence in every internal and external interaction
For this role, you'll need:
- Previous automotive experience
- Relentless customer focus
- Impeccable communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to problem solve
- Commitment to excellence
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of vehicle features and maintenance
- Prior experience in this position or one similar
- Evening and weekend work required
- Valid driver's license required
keywords: service, writer, service writer, ASM, auto repair, auto, dealership, automotive, Reynolds, customer service, assistant service manager, service advisor, service adviser, service consultant
Apply for Ass't Service Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly