A Patent Prosecution Secretary is needed to assist in the Washington, DC office of an international Patent Law firm with the following tasks:
- CLAIM AMENDMENTS
- INFORMATION DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS
- ELECTRONIC FILING OF DOCUMENTS
- PREPARATION OF REPORT LETTERS
- FORWARDING OF FILE DOCUMENTS TO CLIENTS via EMAIL
- EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE IN A DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- ORGANIZING ATTORNEY TIME ENTRIES
Good communication skills.
Skilled at using Microsoft Word.
3 to 5 years of real-world experience in patent prosecution, preferred.
Apply for Patent Secretary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly