Sr. CRM Developer
The Sr. CRM Developer/Administrator serves as API’s resident Dynamics CRM expert and primary resource for day-to-day administration, operation, development, and support of the Dynamics CRM infrastructure including cloud and/or on-premise CRM instances, solutions, reports, integrations, and security.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the proper design and management of API CRM implementation including topology, applications, customizations, integrations, and security, either directly or through contracted vendors.
• Ensure availability, reliability, performance and security of CRM by monitoring, log review, support and troubleshooting issues as required. Provide technical guidance and expert advice in all API CRM initiatives while maintaining current industry knowledge of CRM solutions.
• Responsible for CRM upgrades and migrations of legacy applications and data into CRM.
• Deploy 3-rd party vendor-developed solutions as required.
• Develop or review business requirements; technical designs, unit tests, system tests and implementation plans for CRM-based enterprise solutions to ensure adherence with industry best practices and API standards.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• 5+ years’ experience with increasing responsibilities as a CRM Administrator, Developer, or Architect.
• Hands-on experience working with Azure and Dynamics CRM 365 is a must.
• Preferred candidates would be Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified.
• Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, as well as experience with legacy Microsoft Dynamics 4.0/2011/2013, including utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as well as creating solutions from scratch.
• Demonstrated experience with (ideally, multiple) CRM implementations.
• Understanding of SQL Server database tuning, administration, T-SQL and integration tools such as Scribe.
• Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Azure Storage, or Okta SSO is a plus.
• Strong background in understanding of the Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management process and tools, including Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server and/or VSTS.
• Experience with Aptify/CGI or other Association Management Systems (AMS) and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems is a plus.
• Proven ability to achieve goals within agreed-upon time and budget constraints, to proactively identify issues and to coordinate resolutions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in an IT or other technical field is strongly preferred. An advanced technical degree is a plus