Manpower Planning Specialist
We are seeking a Manpower Specialist to support Manpower Planning efforts for the Defense Agency (DHA) Manpower and Organization Division.
Successful candidate will:
- Provide functional expertise in professional manpower, organizational design, and management engineering support
- Assisting with planning, organizing, and conducting manpower analysis and requirements determination for the DHA
- Translate DHA requirements to resource specific requirements
- Provide prioritization recommendations for manpower planning initiatives
- Develop planning and programming documents that support manpower planning goals
- Serve as functional resource for workforce planning and workforce management recommendations
- Gather organizational data to support recommendations for appropriate workforce mix, restructuring and/or reorganization based on studies and analysis
- Support development of Manpower documentation
- Must be familiar with DoD Manpower Management, manpower programming, and manpower analysis principles
- Demonstrated experience in a federal environment and a solid understanding of resource management processes
- Demonstrated expertise with developing meaningful presentations to leadership
- Ability to utilize standard Manpower reporting tools
- Background in Federal Human Resources is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Manpower Planning Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly