Applications Support / Systems Analyst - 1450
The MIL Corporation seeks an Applications Support / Systems Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location.
• Define application objectives by analyzing user requirements, and envisioning system features and functionality
• Design and develop user interfaces to applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
• Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
• Note interruptions or bugs in operation and perform problem solving exercise to determine problem and ensure continued use of the application
• Manage licensing for all applications utilized by the organization
• Create and manage dashboards utilizing our tools to provide clear and up-to-date reporting of projects process
• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Security+ certification
• Knowledge of the labs, systems, and networks that comprise the NAVAIR RDT&E network environment at Patuxent River, MD
• Knowledge of the Department of the Navy scanning policies and processes
• Knowledge of Government/DoD/Navy IT Laws, Regulations and Policies to the fleet
• Familiarity with applying DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Experience with high availability and disaster recovery solutions and tools including clustering, load balancing, etc.
• Ability to operate across multiple projects concurrently and assume the responsibility for the appropriate technical and architectural implementation of projects
• Self-motivated, takes initiative and works well in a team environment with the ability to meet deadlines
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with BMC Footprints, RSA Archer, Atlassian, SharePoint, and/or IBM DOORS
• Top Secret clearance
• 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
• VMware or Windows or Networking certifications
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP