Contact Center Assistant Manager
A large local financial institution is seeking a leader to supervise their customer contact center. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Day-to-day management of the contact center operations under the Contact Center Manager
- Act as the main escalation POC for complex inquiries or issues
- Research solutions and act as a subject matter expert
- Coach and guide contact center employees to deliver the best customer experience possible
- Assist with call volume and call monitoring
- Aiding the contact center team in the cross-selling of products and services to existing customers
- Bachelor's, Associate's degree in Business or a combination of a degree from a trade school and experience
- Working knowledge of contact center/call center operations and demands
- Previous experience supervising other employees
- Familiarity with sales and customer service best practices
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Banking experience/background a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish a huge plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Contact Center Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly