Contact Center Assistant Manager
A large local financial institution is seeking a leader to supervise their customer contact center. Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Day-to-day management of the contact center operations under the Contact Center Manager
- Act as the main escalation POC for complex inquiries or issues
- Research solutions and act as a subject matter expert
- Coach and guide contact center employees to deliver the best customer experience possible
- Assist with call volume and call monitoring
- Aiding the contact center team in the cross-selling of products and services to existing customers
- Bachelor's, Associate's degree in Business or a combination of a degree from a trade school and experience
- Working knowledge of contact center/call center operations and demands
- Previous experience supervising other employees
- Familiarity with sales and customer service best practices
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Banking experience/background a plus!
- Bilingual in Spanish a huge plus!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!