United Solutions is a technology start-up in the DC Metro Area, dedicated to the creation of innovative, meaningful products. As a start-up, we strive to foster creativity and collaboration in cross-functional teams, where members have the opportunity to develop a diverse array of skills, with direct mentorship from senior personnel. We are seeking creative, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our product development team, where they will be exposed to every step of the product development process. While technology experience is not required, successful candidates will have a strong desire to learn about technology.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into functional specifications;
- Translate the business requirements into functional requirements;
- Work with the development team to make sure the functional specifications are unambiguous;
- Execute market research;
- Manage and communicate with vendors and partners;
- Interact with the business organization representatives, including executive management, to understand the business process and the needs of the business;
- Create functional specifications for new systems which solve the given business problems;
- Conduct manual testing and create test scenarios for automation testing to verify the system.
- Help scope projects and write use cases and system/technical specifications;
- Design and generate data analytics and create data collection plan;
- Work with Product Manager to ensure development team productivity.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Strong writing and communication skills, with attention to detail;
- Demonstrated research experience;
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience with Agile / Scum Environment;
- Experience on requirements analysis, data analysis, business intelligence, as well as writing project plans;
- Knowledge of UI / UX Design.
- Master degree preferred;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams;
- Desired Skills and Experience;
- Solve operational and business process problems and refine the business model;
Benefits: In addition to competitive salary and compensation, United Solutions offers a great benefits package, and opportunities for professional advancement and training.
United Solutions, LLC celebrates diversity and is proud to provide Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics, disability, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, DRT complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
INTERVIEW PROCESS: PHONE SCREEN AND IN-PERSON INTERVIEW.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly