US Trademark Legal Secretary - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is looking for an experienced Trademark Secretary for the DC office of a leading global law firm. The Legal Secretary will work closely with one of the firm's top partners, provide comprehensive support, and manage administrative duties related to the trademark process. It's a terrific opportunity for a seasoned professional looking to work for a pro who is on the cutting edge of the field and is looking for someone to help get things done. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and is available immediately.
- Prepare trademark filings with USPTO
- Monitor dockets and manage full trademark process
- Prepare correspondence (such as engagement, waiver, and audit letters)
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and manage complex Outlook calendars
- Time-entry, processing expense reports, and monthly billing
- Assist with other related projects
- At least 5+ years of trademark experience in a large law firm
- Experience supporting senior partners a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of USTPO rules and regulations
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Expert-level proficiency with trademark docketing software systems
- Familiarity with legal document management, time entry, and billing systems and ability to pick up new software programs quickly
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently, track deadlines, and work in a fast-paced office environment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Trademark Secretary - Temp-to-Hire
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036