Intelligence Officer (Technical Exploitation)
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Demonstrates experience leading/managing projects focused on the exploitation of biometric data and/or biographic datasets.
2. Demonstrates experience performing facial identification and/or facial recognition processes.
3. Anticipates problems and obstacles associated with moderately complex projects and proactively develop creative solutions to address them prior to implementation.
4. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to complex questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
5. Works as a team member and leader, taking responsibility for sharing Agency knowledge, information, and responsibilities with coworkers, subordinates, and superiors.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Demonstrates experience with performing document and media exploitation and/or multi-media analysis.
2. Demonstrates experience developing analytical approaches for the exploitation and reporting of large datasets.
3. Demonstrates experience developing requirements for the research and development of systems/tools/protocols for the extraction, analysis, and correlation of biometric data and/or biographic datasets.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI