Travel Analyst - 1449
The MIL Corporation seeks a Travel Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD 20670 location. The Travel Analyst will be a part of the Central Travel Agency (CTA) team.
Please Note: This position is not eligible for The MIL Employee Referral Bonus program.
• Provide direct application support for the Defense Travel System and its user community
• Provide travel administration support with the Defense Travel System:
o Walk users through document processing steps
o Provide basic troubleshooting assistance
o Provide guidance related to business rules and JTR compliance issues
• Utilize the HEAT call logging system to receive trouble calls and record actions taken
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work scheduled hours consistently
• Ability to work until 5:00pm
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent organization skills
• Must be able to follow directions
• 2 years of experience in a customer and/or business-oriented position
• Experience with HEAT, trouble ticket system
• Experience with DTS software; used for travel order/voucher generation and processing
• Help desk experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a certification of Moderate Risk Public Trust issued by the Federal Agency; please note that the certification process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP