Lease Admin. / Accountant
Seeking an Accountant/Lease Admin. to join a massive and very reputable commercial real estate firm located in the DC metro area. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge and growth opportunities within the real estate industry. The firm itself is very welcoming and focuses and believes heavily in work life balance. They strive in helping and learning from one another. The right candidate to jump into this role will be expected to bring new and bright ideas to the team, to help assist the firm grow and to blow their competition out of the waters.
- Prepare year end operating costs and taxes and bill tenant
- Audit general ledger for accuracy
- Prepare annual income budgets
- Review and update rent roll
- Review and update lease administration reports
- Assist with preparation of annual I & E reports
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting or related fields
- 2-5 yrs of relevant exp. accounting, real estate (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and MRI