NDG is looking for a Marketing Manager. You’ll need to be part marketing expert and part proactive problem solver.
You’ll be responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts, and you’ll make sure clients are happy at the highest levels.
The Marketing Manager collaborates with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the Creative team concerning creative initiatives, the Media Manager concerning media opportunities, the Marketing Content Manager concerning social media and publicity, the Director of Digital Development concerning interactive development, and the Production Manager concerning scheduling and timing.
You have to know the client’s business and you have to know our business. You have to keep things moving smoothly. All strategy and creative concepts run through the Marketing Manager, so we need someone who knows what really works in marketing. We need you to make sure we’re giving the client not only what they want, but more importantly what they need.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
We’re looking for someone with a business or marketing degree, and agency experience as a marketing manager. You need an analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and you need to be able to absolutely rock a presentation.
If that still sounds like you, let’s talk. Soon.
- Handling day-to-day marketing and advertising activities and overseeing execution of approved marketing programs for assigned clients
- Leading client marketing meetings (on-site or conference calls) and executing status reports, agendas, media plans, response tracking reports, collaborative brainstorming, etc.
- Executing and delivering meeting minutes for all client meetings and distributing to appropriate client and agency personnel
- Keeping apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments
- Regularly checking for and responding promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails
- Effectively presenting, selling and defending all agency work/proposals to clients
- Assisting in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications, strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans
- Planning client events and facilitating on-site event management
- Reviewing billing prior to release to clients; ensuring prompt collection of accounts receivable
- Actively seeking additional projects/new business from client contacts
- Developing and distributing all project deliverable instructions/specifications, client communications and briefings, project status reports and general account requests
- Checking and approving creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinating client approval
- Quickly and accurately relaying client Change Orders to all appropriate agency personnel
- Keeping apprised of progress of clients’ projects through the Traffic Manager
- Coordinating project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel
Advertising Response Reporting:
- With Director of Digital Strategy and Media Manager, measuring campaign effectiveness and website performance, and presentation of analysis to clients
- With Director of Digital Strategy, conducting SEO (search engine optimization) research and developing recommendations for client websites
- With Director of Digital Strategy, closely monitoring and managing online advertising, including but not limited to banner campaigns, third-party listing site services, etc.
- With Director of Digital Strategy, monitoring, managing and optimizing CPC (cost-per-click) campaigns
- 3+ years experience as an account executive, marketing manager or project manager in an agency environment or homebuilder industry
- Energetic, positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and time management skills
- Resourceful, proactive problem solver
- Experience with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, etc.)
- Experience with SEO/SEM tactics
- Willingness and ability to travel to regional client meetings
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, English, New Media, Journalism or similar course of study from an accredited college or university