We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of construction related projects. This job requires a construction background, experience maintaining interior space, office buildouts, SCIF rooms, doors/hardware, building structures, roofing, and more.
- Plan and implement small to large construction projects
- Direct and lead the work of tradesmen
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between corporate office and government representatives
- Previous experience in construction or facilities maintenance fields - maintaining buildings 500,000 to 1.5 million SFT in size
- Strong project management skills - abilities to read blue prints, utilize RSMeans to develop cost estimates
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong supervision skills
Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite and RSMeans.
Minimum requirement: 7 years experience in the construction/facilities maintenance field. MUST have or be able to obtain a SECRET level clearance within a year. Background investigation is 10 years.