We have the connections! Sparks Group has access to employment opportunities with an organization ranked in the Top 50 of the Fortune 500 in Frederick, MD. We are currently seeking experienced loan document reviewers responsible for performing mortgage document analysis and coordination utilizing various computer systems for compliance/QC purposes. Qualified candidates with recent, relevant, previous mortgage experience, an understanding of legal language as it pertains to foreclosures, familiarity with the certificate of title and are comfortable with clearing title issues should submit their resume. PLEASE call Sparks Group between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri for resume confirmation and next steps. 301-663-0130. We WANT to speak with you! Ensure you call as the second step in the submittal process!
- Responsible for determining the appropriate course of action to ensure compliance, conducting investigative steps to fully identify the issues, researching information and create correspondence as needed.
- Responsible for performing mortgage document analysis utilizing various computer systems for compliance/QC purposes.
- If document needs to be procured, one must be comfortable contacting offices to gather documentation.
- Utilize strong data entry skills to update various systems with status and action taken.
- Mortgage document review experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong keyboarding skills with high accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!