Program Assistant, BrainFutures
BrainFutures is a national nonprofit organization launched in 2016 whose mission is to improve human outcomes by rapidly advancing access to proven and promising innovation in brain fitness and treatment. The organization holds national conferences, educates the public and builds partnership to advance scalable neuroplasticity-based technologies for brain treatment and health. We are in search of an experienced Program Assistant who will support program, communications, fundraising and administrative functions.
- Self-starter with ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong proofreading ability
- Experience with web editing, publication layout and production
- Proficiency with database management, email marketing and Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Superior organization, attention to detail, tracking and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Commitment to the mission of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Implement online, social media and other communication strategies to support program goals
- Coordinate special events, meetings and programs
- Support all aspects of marketing and fundraising activities, including mailings, database management and campaigns
- Coordinate production of a variety of materials and publications
- Perform general office and other duties as assigned
This is a full time position and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Occasional evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand. Reliable transportation and the ability to lift 25 lbs. is required.
How to Apply: Send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attention: Kris Butcher at BrainFutures, 1301 York Road, Suite 505, Lutherville, MD 21093. No phone calls please. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.