Temporary Administrative and Executive Assistants needed!
Hoya Staffing, Georgetown University’s internal temporary staffing organization, is looking for Administrative and Executive Assistants for various temporary assignments throughout the University.
Administrative/Executive Assistants may serve as the direct administrative support for an entire department or for a single supervisor. Extensive and proficient software skills are required, as well as Internet research capabilities and strong communication skills. These positions require flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Please submit your cover letter with: “Attn: Temporary Administrative/Executive Assistant”
These are temporary positions and assignment lengths can vary.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects of general office coordination
- Manage the administrative processes within the department ensuring that all office operations run smoothly
- Maintaining office/supervisor’s calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and department information
- Interacting with clients, vendors and visitors
- Making travel arrangements
- Scheduling and coordinating meeting logistics
- Drafting and preparing correspondence and reports
- Assuring follow-up until resolution is achieved
- Responding on behalf of the staff as required or requested and maintaining records
- Creating and maintaining filing system, including confidential files
- Placing orders for supplies and services, and occasionally assisting with events
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents as needed
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Must have two to four years of progressively responsible administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and written skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle confidential information
- Ability to work alone or with others
- Ability to handle front desk and some reception responsibilities where necessary
- Must be professional and courteous
- Strong customer service skills required
- Punctuality and attention to detail are essential
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience working on Mac a plus
All applicants must apply online. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here to Apply: https://hr.georgetown.edu/hoya_staffing/prospective_employees.html