Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
Applicants must possess quality level experience which demonstrates the possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies necessary for successful job performance required for this position. Quality experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the particular competencies/knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position and is typically in or related to the work of the position to be filled. Examples of creditable experience include:Knowledge of a comprehensive range of intelligence research and collection methods, and demonstrated proficiency in employing-and assisting others in employing-DoD and IC-wide accepted analytic and production standards Note: Creditable experience may include previous military experience, experience gained in the private sector, or experience gained in another government agency.Knowledge of the principles, concepts, and methodology of the intelligence process and the production of intelligence assessments;and knowledge of the national intelligence community, Joint, DoD structure,organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations. Knowledge of civil air industry and aircraft capabilities; and familiarity with the Air Force acquisition process and ability to provide timely and thorough threat assessments. Note: Creditable experience may include previous military experience, experience gained in the private sector, or experience gained in another government agency.
To view qualifying educational requirements and/or combination of education and specialized experience click on the following link:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Knowledge of a comprehensive range of intelligence research and collection methods, and demonstrated proficiency in employing-and assisting others in employing-DoD and IC-wide accepted analytic and production standards.
2. Knowledge of the principles, concepts, and methodology of the intelligence process and the production of intelligence assessments; and knowledge of the national intelligence community, Joint,DoD structure,organizations, and mission/functions, inter-relationships and operations.
3. Knowledge of civil air industry and aircraft capabilities; and familiarity with the Air Force acquisition process and ability to provide timely and thorough threat assessments.
4. Skill in conducting unbiased complex research, identifying appropriate available systems/data sources, and producing collection requirement assessmentsthatanswerspecifictaskstolinkandleverageagencycapabilities in support of consumers, customers, and clients.
5. Skill in communicating effectively with others, both orally and in writing, working out solutions to complex work-related problems or questions, writing clear and concise intelligence products, and delivering written and/or verbal presentations to senior-level USAF,DoD,Intelligence Community,Interagency,Law Enforcement,industry, and international audiences for decision-making purposes.
6. Ability to work independently; plan, organize, manage multiple priorities, adjust to fluctuating assignments adn workloads; meet deadlines; and skill and ability to provide technical and direction, and/or recommend solutions to satisfy intelligence requirements.
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment.You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
ARE YOU USING YOUR EDUCATION TO QUALIFY? You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Employed Annuitants (Reemployed Annuitants): Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment in the Federal Service are subject to the DoD Policy on The Employment of Annuitants. Click here for more information.
90-Day Register: This announcement may result in a 90-day register that may be used to fill like vacancies for 90 days after the closing date. Applicants may be referred for consideration as vacancies occur.
Selective Service: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here.
Direct Deposit: All federal employees are required to have direct deposit.
Incentives: Recruitment and/or retention incentives may or may not be used.
If you have questions regarding this announcement and have hearing or speech difficulties click here.
When job announcements indicate PCS costs are authorized, overseas allowances may be authorized in accordance with Department of State Standardized Regulation (DSSR) and any applicable Federal Overseas Regulations.
Selectees who physically reside permanently in the U.S., the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Northern Mariana Islands, and the Possessions of the U.S., during the entire recruitment process (application, selection, and acceptance of a formal job offer) and selected for employment in the foreign area are eligible to receive certain foreign area benefits such as: Living Quarters Allowance (LQA) or government quarters, Post Allowance, Home Leave, etc.
(subject to approval)
Selectees who physically reside outside the U.S., the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Northern Mariana Islands, and the Possessions of the U.S., during any step of the recruitment process (application, selection, and acceptance of a formal job offer) will have foreign area benefits eligibility be determined on a case by case basis.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to the documents you submit. The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "insufficient information" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
Applicants who disqualify themselves will not be evaluated further.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Your Resume (your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications)
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent (latest) version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualification determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and dates of employment (i.e., hours per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position.
2. A complete Application Questionnaire
3. Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below). Ensure all submitted documents contain your full name, address, phone number, and last four digits of your social security number. Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI