SUPERVISORY POLICY ANALYST
7 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Housing Act, and the FCRA and/or federal UDAP laws.
- Extensive knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, policies and guidelines pertaining to Federal Housing Finance Agency, the FHLBs, and the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of examination policies and procedures, in addition to methods.
- Developed programs and policies, guidance, and operational protocols.
- Demonstrated knowledge of housing finance programs and/or practices.
- Made oral presentations to agency senior management and the financial services industry, and to consumer and professional groups.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships in meetings and dealings with executives, supervisors, managers, employees, private sector representatives, and others.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
***There is currently one vacancy available. However, should additional vacancies become available within three months from the opening date of this announcement, eligible applicants for this position may be referred for consideration for the additional position(s).
Benefits remain the same.
Ethics: FHFA employees are subject to government-wide ethical standards of conduct, financial disclosure requirements, and post-employment prohibitions. In addition, certain FHFA employees are prohibited from accepting compensation from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for a two-year period after terminating employment with FHFA. Furthermore, to avoid financial conflicts-of interest or the appearance of conflicts-of-interest, FHFA employees may need to divest or sell certain assets they, their spouse, or minor children own or control, including securities issued by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or the Federal Home Loan Banks. Employees who work on Federal Home Loan Bank issues may need to sell or divest financial interests with any of the Federal Home Loan Bank members, which may include stock in bank holding companies, insurance companies, and other financial services firms. Questions regarding these requirements and prohibitions should be directed to the Office of General Counsel at (202) 649-3088.
FHFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability (physical or mental), age (40 years of age or over), genetic information, parental status, marital status, prior protected EEO activity, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors.
FHFA provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities, except when doing so would pose an undue hardship on the Agency. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify FHFA at (202) 649-3963. The Agency's decision on granting a reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be rated based on your responses to the job specific questionnaire and assigned a score ranging from 70 to 100 points. The top ten candidates, and those tied for the tenth spot, will be referred for selection.
All of the information you provide will be verified by a review of the work experience and/or education as shown on your application forms, by checking references or through other means, such as the interview process. This verification could occur at any stage of the application process. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for rating you ineligible.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation