Lead Grants Management Specialist
Occasional travel - Occasional travel of 1 to 2 nights per month.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
In order to qualify for the Lead Grants Management Specialist, GS-1109-14, you must have I have 1 year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-13 level in the Federal service obtained in either the private or public sector, performing the following types of tasks: serving as a fiscal manager and administrative advisor to explain grants management objectives, policies, and procedures; participating in developing grants policies, guidelines, procedures and internal controls; providing leadership to other team members; providing general lead responsibilities and assisting with staff in prioritizing work.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10154660(link to questionnaire)
This position does not have a positive education requirement.
- A one-year trial/probationary period may be required upon selection/ placement.
- If selected, you will be required to complete a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, OGE Form 450 to determine if a conflict or an appearance of a conflict exists between your financial interest and your prospective position with the agency. This information is required annually. For information, visit the NIH Ethics website: https://ethics.od.nih.gov/topics/fd.htm.
- Additional selections may be made through this vacancy announcement.
- The National Institutes of Health participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
- The NIH maintains a tobacco free work environment and campus.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
- At the supervisor's discretion, this position may offer work schedule flexibilities: [telework, remote work, compressed schedules, flexible schedules].
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation