Relocation expenses reimbursed No
The approved job elements for this occupation are listed as follows:
- Ability to do the work of a Cook without more than normal supervision i.e. Cooking and Serving (Screen-out element).
- Knowledge of work practices, cleanliness, neatness, and sanitation.
- Ability to do quantity cooking following written instructions.
- Ability to use kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Knowledge of cooking ingredients.
- Knowledge of infection control and cleaning procedure for the preparation and storage of food items.
- Ability to work as a member of a team
https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10150803 (link to questionnaire)
Not applicable to this position.
- A one-year supervisory probationary period may be required upon selection/placement.
- his position requires [weekend hours, night shifts, regular or rotational shifts, holiday hours].
- You must be able to lift and move heavy items weighing [40 lbs.].
- This position is designated as an "emergency essential" position and the selected candidate will be considered an "emergency essential" employee and will be required to be available, ready, willing, and able to report for duty under all circumstances (e.g., inclement weather, government closings and holidays, lapses in appropriations, non-emergency and emergency situations) for operation 24 hours a day and 365 days per year coverage.
- If selected, you must pass a pre-employment medical examination.
- Additional selections may be made through this vacancy announcement.
- The National Institutes of Health participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
- The NIH maintains a tobacco free work environment and campus.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this position, your application and responses to the online questionnaire will be evaluated under Category Rating and Selection procedures for placement in one of the following categories:
- Best Qualified - for those who are superior in the evaluation criteria
- Well Qualified - for those who excel in the evaluation criteria
- Qualified - for those who only meet the minimum qualification requirements
To be considered well qualified for the purposes of the Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) and the Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP), you must substantively exceed the basic qualifications by scoring at least an 85 on the assessment and meet all eligibility, physical, medical, suitability, and any other requirements. Read more Security clearance Other