Radio Production Specialist (Korean)
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Specialized experience is experience that has equipped the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. Examples of such experience includes knowledge of radio broadcast programming and production best practices and principles. Experience developing, organizing, and maintaining a sound library of musical bridges, sound effects, and reports using editing equipment in a live or pre-recorded studio. Knowledge of Korea, its history, economics, culture, and socio-political development.
Applicant cannot substitute education for experience.
1. If you are an eligible Inter agency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) applicant, you may apply for special selection over other candidates for this position. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85 or above on the rating criteria for this position. ICTAP eligibles must submit one of the following as proof of eligibility for the special selection priority: a separation notice; a "Notice of Personnel Action" (SF-50) documenting separation; an agency certification that you cannot be placed after injury compensation has been terminated; an OPM notification that your disability annuity has been terminated; OR a Military Department or National Guard Bureau notification that you are retired under 5 U.S.C. 8337(h) or 8456.
2. If you are still on active duty, you may submit a statement of service from your Personnel Command which states the date you entered active duty, the date you are separating, and the campaign medals you have received.
3. If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/59 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency.
4. If selected, you will be subject to a security investigation to establish your suitability for federal employment. The security investigation will include, among other aspects, a review of your credit and legal history.
5. All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
Additional selections may be made if additional/identical vacancies occur within 90 days of certificate issuance.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once your resume or application is submitted, a review of your qualification will be made to ensure you meet the job requirements and competencies required for this position.
- Language Profiency-TA
- Target Area
Possession of competencies may be addressed in a cover letter and/or resume. To determine if you are qualified for this job, a review of your resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the occupational questionnaire. The numeric rating you receive is based on your responses to the questionnaire. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, your score can and will be adjusted to more accurately reflect your qualifications. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating. Read more Security clearance Q - Sensitive