Certified Nursing Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
- A premier healthcare system
- A compassionate mission of healing
- Dynamic Maryland/Washington D.C. market
We are a non-profit network of healthcare providers based in Rockville, Maryland. At Adventist HealthCare, you will find a clear passion for caring for the whole person and a progressive faith-based mission. Pursue Excellence. Practice with Compassion.
Nights, 18:45 to 07:15, with shifts every other weekend.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a key person responsible for delivering direct care to and providing a therapeutic environment for patients as a member of the health care team, assisting in the nursing care of patients under the direction and supervision of licensed personnel.
* Complete patient care duties as assigned.
* Document information on patient records, hospital forms and logs per hospital standard.
* Provide necessary instructions to patient.
* Ensure continuity of care across shifts and participates in discharge planning.
* Demonstrate initiative toward safety and risk management issues.
* Maintain all required licenses and certifications.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Active Maryland Certified Nursing Assistant license
* At least 1 year experience in a clinical care setting - either a hospital or a doctors office.
* Current American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider BLS CPR certification
Adventist HealthCare offers employees a comprehensive benefits package including company paid time off, life insurance, short term and long term disability. In addition, Adventist HealthCare makes generous contributions towards employee health insurance, dental, vision and retirement plan benefits. A variety of voluntary benefits are also available including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Long-Term Care insurance (LTC).
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, We will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
We will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.