Commercial Account Executive
Sparks Group is working with a fast growing privately-held insurance agency based in Rockville, MD to identify talented insurance professionals for a variety of positions. This company offers an exceptional and rewarding work environment, in-depth training, paid educational assistance, and an exceptional benefits package! The ideal candidate will have the intention of pursuing a career in commercial insurance and have computer skills to do the job.
- Effectively managing a high-volume book of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance business, ensuring all required tasks are completed accurately and on-time
- Growing client loyalty by building positive relationships, providing high levels of advocacy, world-class service, and professional communication, and being recognized by clients as a trusted advisor and advocate
- Leading, directing, and developing a team of account support personnel, and earning the respect of all team members
- Working effectively with producers
- Ability and willingness to continually grow your insurance expertise, management/leadership skills, and followership skills
- Perform full cycle client service for small to medium accounts
- Answering and screening incoming telephone calls
- One or more years’ experience in commercial lines agency or broker required
- Property and casualty license required, license in resident state preferred
- Proficiency with agency services operations required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- High School diploma or GED required; two or four-year college degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate in a team environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 301-926-7800 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!