Lead Maintenance Technician - Apartment Community - Gaithersburg, MD
Lead Apartment Maintenance Tech
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician to work at Montgomery Club Apartments, a 250+ unit apartment community located in Gaithersburg, MD.
Previous experience desired in carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, and apartment punch-out. 12 months related experience and/or training in residential property management.
- Lead the Maintenance / Grounds team
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Completing punch outs on unit turnovers.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related untidiness.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- 12 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Customer service skills are a must, as is a valid drivers’ license with an acceptable driving record.
- Some over time required for taking calls after-hour emergency maintenance, including nights, weekends and on-call.
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Montgomery Club Apartments
17101 Queen Victoria Ct., #102
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Apply for Lead Maintenance Technician - Apartment Community - Gaithersburg, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly