Director of Brand Design (Packaging)
Sparks Group has partnered with a top employer in the DC Metro Area to identify an experienced and strategic Director of Brand Packaging Design to lead change within the organization.
- Develop and drive the design vision, brand strategies, design execution within the organization
- Manage a team of division’s design leads
- Lead the implementation of design and strategic visual communication into the brand building and product development process
- Ensure brand image and designs are in line with business objectives
- Work closely with marketing, consumer research and structural packaging to develop strategies that inspire consumers and the company’s banding standards
- Develop KPIs to track and measure impact of design
- Lead implementation of an asset management tool and creation design and packaging-related guidelines and standards
- At least 10 years of consumer marketing, e-commerce, package design in a FMCG or CPG
- Extensive experience in design agency in account management, strategic planning, creative leadership or executive management function.
- Ability to create and execute a strategy that will motive a team and impact organizational change
- Proven strategic, creative and leadership experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!