Director of Brand Design (Packaging)
Sparks Group has partnered with a top employer in the DC Metro Area to identify an experienced and strategic Director of Brand Packaging Design to lead change within the organization.
- Develop and drive the design vision, brand strategies, design execution within the organization
- Manage a team of division’s design leads
- Lead the implementation of design and strategic visual communication into the brand building and product development process
- Ensure brand image and designs are in line with business objectives
- Work closely with marketing, consumer research and structural packaging to develop strategies that inspire consumers and the company’s banding standards
- Develop KPIs to track and measure impact of design
- Lead implementation of an asset management tool and creation design and packaging-related guidelines and standards
- At least 10 years of consumer marketing, e-commerce, package design in a FMCG or CPG
- Extensive experience in design agency in account management, strategic planning, creative leadership or executive management function.
- Ability to create and execute a strategy that will motive a team and impact organizational change
- Proven strategic, creative and leadership experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Director of Brand Design (Packaging)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly