Sparks Group has partnered with a non profit organization in North Montgomery county that is looking for a Recruiter to join their team! This Junior Recruiter would support the Human Resources Department located at Headquarters in Bethesda, MD. If interested, please call 301-926-7800!
- Helps initiate the hiring process by identifying and screening qualified candidates for employment opportunities.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media venues, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; networking, utilizing job sites, industry-specific forums and social media venues, and soliciting referrals.
- Determines applicant qualifications by screening applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Builds a pipeline of available applicants for potential opportunities with across several geographic regions.
- Screens candidates for assigned requisitions and serves as back up to other Junior Recruiter(s).
- Sourcing from various venues to include LinkedIn, University boards, CareerBuilder, etc, through emails via University forums and listserv.
- Conducts references for candidates in considering for job openings.
- Coordinating in person, video and phone interviews with hiring managers and program managers. Inputs data into Peoplesoft. Sends confirmation emails to candidate and interview panels
- Screens resumes from Peoplesoft and other Talent Network on Talemetry.
- Answers recruiting hotline with candidate recruiting inquiries, questions regarding candidate job search, and conducts brief screens with potential candidates. Inputs notes into Talemetry.
- Sending benefits to candidates who have been screened and are selected to interview (alongside interview confirmation).
- Coordinates university career fairs, open houses, and networking events. Assists with creating marketing materials for recruiting events. Builds relationships with Career contacts and professors.
- Assists with New Employee Workshop.
- Additional ad hoc projects as needed.
- 2 to 4 years experience in recruitment
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Motivated to work productively in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!