Supervisory Management and Program Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
THESE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET BY THE CLOSING DATE 03/23/2018
In order to qualify for this GS-0343-15 Supervisory Management and Program Analyst position, your resume/CV must demonstrate that you have one full year of specialized experience comparable in difficulty and responsibility to at least the GS-14 level in the federal service. Examples of qualifying experience include the following types of tasks performed on a regular and recurring basis:
- Formulating and developing plans, strategies, objectives, goals, and priorities for direct impact and effect on the organizational goals and policies relating to administrative and management programs;
- Providing executive level management, administrative controls, management analysis, and policy communications for program operations;
- Developing and implementing program performance measures and systems to track program performance and outcomes; and,
- Providing consultative leadership in developing administrative policies, objectives, standards and procedures concerning management improvement activities.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; community; student; social). If such experience is on a part-time basis, you must provide the average number of hours worked per week as well as the beginning and ending dates of the experience so it can be fully credited.
Current status candidates must meet Time-in-Grade (TIG) by the closing date of this announcement. To allow us to verify that you meet TIG requirements, provide any of the following SF-50s:
- Competitive or Career-ladder promotion to your highest grade (this does not include 120 day temporary promotions)
- With-In-Grade (WGI) increase at your highest grade (this does not include quality step increases (QSIs)
- Competitive career/career-conditional appointment to your highest grade.
- SF-50 at your highest grade held, that is at least one year older than the announcement closing date of 03/23/2018.
Go here to watch the video on the SF50s to submit in your application package.
This position does not have an education requirement. Please do not send transcripts.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
HHS is an equal opportunity employer. Selection for this position will be based solely on merit without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, political affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, marital or family status or other differences.
- Security and Background Requirements: If not previously completed, a background security investigation will be required for all appointees. Appointment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication. False representation may be grounds for non-consideration, non-selection and/or appropriate disciplinary action.
- E-Verify: HRSA participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their social security numbers.
- Direct Deposit: All Federal employees are required to have Federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- Financial Disclosure: This position requires you to file a public or confidential financial disclosure report prior to receiving a final offer letter as well as within 30 days of your appointment. This will require you to report information such as recent sources of income, financial interests you hold, and outside activities you participate in, as well as similar information from a spouse or any dependent children. If you have questions, please contact your HRSA Ethics Advisor at AskHR@hrsa.gov.
HRSA supports the use of telework as a way to help attract and retain talented individuals in public service, increase worker productivity, and better prepare the agency to operate during emergencies. Telework eligibility may be discussed during the interview process.
**Applicants please note: Additional selections may be made across the Department of Health and Human Services through this vacancy announcement.** Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of resume and supporting documentation will be made and compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine if you are qualified for this job. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics):
- LEADERSHIP - Inspires, motivates & guides others toward goal accomplishment; coaches & mentors subordinates; adapts leadership styles to a variety of situations; models high standards of honesty, integrity, trust, openness, & respect for individuals by applying these values to daily behaviors.
- MANAGEMENT ANALYSIS - Conducts research and solves organizational inefficiencies to increase the effectiveness of the organization
- ORGANIZATIONAL AWARENESS - Knowledge the organization's mission and functions, and how its administrative and technological systems work and operate effectively within them. This includes the programs, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations of the organization.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring and inspecting costs, work, and contractor performance.
TO PREVIEW THE OCCUPATIONAL ASSESSMENT QUESTIONNAIRE, please click on the following link: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10152349 Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation