Systems Security Engineer (Jr.-Mid)
We are partnered with a SDVOSB IT services company supporting both Private and Public Sector agencies as a prime and sub contract holder for multiple programs. With competitive and comprehensive employment packages, our partner is committed to developing a technically strong and culturally diverse workforce.
- Assist with POA&M management, mitigation statement formulation
- IR and forensic analysis when necessary ensuring IAVM compliance
- Apply updates to systems, install/configure systems, run audit scans and communicate with Sr. Systems Admins and
- Minimum 3 years systems engineering experience LINUX/UNIX
- Understanding DOD STIGs and ability to provide direction based on STIGs
- Position requires interim or active Secret security clearance
- IAM Level I certification in compliance with DOD 8570 Baseline Certifications
- BS/BA preferred- can be substituted for 4 years professional experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Systems Security Engineer (Jr.-Mid)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly