Lead Application Developer
Are you a highly organized Application/Database Developer who likes to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, then we have the contract opportunity for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a leading Government Contractor in the area to support this immediate need. We are seeking someone to support the Integration/Application development Team to integrate applications across various platforms and portals.
- Work with a Data Warehousing team in all aspects of the project lifecycle. The position is responsible for technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, deployment and production support
- Provide input for project-related decisions.
- Ability to analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Ability to learn DW/ETL technologies and Cloud technologies
- 2+ years of experience working with an ESB, such as Mulesoft Anypoint Studio / Dataweave
- 5+ years of experience with formal software development life cycle methodologies, tools, and languages, including Agile
- 5+ years of experience with Java and object-oriented programming, API data feeds, ingestion techniques, data mapping, data modeling, dependency injection, abstract classes and interfaces, access specifiers, collections, generics, exceptions, multithreading and synchronization, and coding
- 2+ years of experience designing Web services (REST and SOAP APIs) and RAML
- Mentor team members on Mulesoft and related web technologies
- Ability to demonstrate logical analysis and creative problem-solving
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Lead Application Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly