Do you have a passion for recruiting? Are you eager to support the growth of a developing government contractor? Sparks Group is looking for a fast-paced, motivated Contract Recruiter who is ready to take on a high volume of roles and become an integral part in the recruitment and retention of Linguists and Analysts. If you are a driven, goal-oriented recruiter, apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Support high volume, fast- paced recruiting efforts for recently awarded government contracts.
- Source, recruit and interview top Translators and Linguistic Analysts across the US.
- Manage job postings and advertisements on job boards and social media.
- Develop and implement successful sourcing plans and strategies with Recruiting manager and team members.
- Track full life-cycle recruiting through the applicant tracking system.
- Manage multiple position requisitions while properly prioritizing.
- Build a pipeline of candidates that meet/exceed qualifications necessary by the contract(s).
- Minimum of 7 years of full life-cycle recruiting required.
- Recent connections in the linguistics community.
- Experience recruiting Linguists highly preferred.
- Ability to network and go beyond standard job boards.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- An ideal candidate would thrive in a deadline oriented, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently on multiple positions with a high sense of urgency.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!