All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Independently administer polygraph screening and issue-specific examinations in various field settings.
2. Knowledge of polygraph testing techniques and formats.
3. Experience recognizing and understanding complex issues or problems.
4. Provides high quality products and services tailored to customer needs
5. Takes initiative to collaborate with team members and other individuals.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Graduate of National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA).
2. Experience utilizing foreign language interpreters.
3. Experience interrogating and securing admissions/confessions from.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI