Systems Administrator - 1444
7 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks a Systems Administrator to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD location.
• Conduct network security, systems maintenance, systems monitoring/reporting, requirements analysis and solve analytical problems
• Perform Operating System (OS) installation, configuration and maintenance support on workstations, laptops and servers (Windows and Linux)
• Harden all systems in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Maintain IAVM compliance and other software and firmware updates on all responsible systems as required
• Operate within a classified and/or unclassified network environment
• Perform IA and configuration management of systems related to multiple software and hardware configurations
• Perform Linux and Windows administration; create user accounts, reset passwords in LDAP, create DNS entries, perform system backups for future recovery, maintain and administer virtual systems and environments
• 9 years of Systems Administrator experience
• Training and/or certifications on Microsoft products: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Office 2010, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008, etc.
• Training and/or certifications on UNIX/Linux
• Training and/or Security+ and OS certification
• Level 2 DODI 8570 certification
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to travel to other NAVAIR sites
• Ability to work potential Evening and Weekend hours
• Desktop/server virtualization environment using VMware
• Brocade, CISCO
• Hard disk encryption/Data at Rest
• Host platform vulnerability assessment (Retina, Nessus, ACAS, SCAP, etc.)
• DISA hardening standards and methodologies (STIGs)
• Network troubleshooting
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP
Apply for Systems Administrator - 1444
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly