Program Analyst (Finanacial)
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a background investigation.
- Direct deposit of pay is required.
- This position requires a Secret security clearance.
To qualify based on your experience, your resume must describe at least one year of experience which prepared you to do the work in this job. Specialized experience such as: experience with conducting inspections of key owners to ensure accountability; experience with security programs such as:experience with developing, reviewing, and verifying spend plan requirements to ensure validity, accuracy, and relevancy; experience with managing contract and support agreements such as; Interservice Support Agreement (ISSAs), /SA (Support Agreements) DD form 1144s, Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPRs)-DD Forms 4448 and 448-2; experience with managing the Government Purchase Card (GPC); experience with processing all financial transactions (to include but not limited to developing PRs, SPS PRs, MIPRs and L1 approval) using the General Fund Enterprise Business System with accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Financial Management
- Oral Communication
- Program Management
- Written Communication
Time in Grade Requirement: Applicants who have held a General Schedule (GS) position within the last 52 weeks must have 52 weeks of Federal service at the next lower grade or equivalent (GS-12).
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 51 position
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the announcement has closed, a review of your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine whether you meet the qualification requirements listed on this announcement. If you are minimally qualified, your résumé and supporting documentation will be compared against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine your level of experience. If, after reviewing your résumé and/or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and/or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully when applying, errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
You should list any relevant performance appraisals and incentive awards in your resume as that information may be taken into consideration during the selection process. If selected, you may be required to provide supporting documentation.