We are seeking an intermediate (Windows) System Administrator with SCCM familiarity and a willingness to learn on the go for one of our government clients. This position will support Server Operations in a mixed blade and legacy environment to sustain 24/7/365 Operations. This opportunity affords long-term potential with a growing woman-owned, SDB corporation headquartered in the DMV.
$80,000 - $90,000
- Responsible for data transfers between unclassified and classified networks while designing recommendations and support documentation
- Uphold and support CND (CJCSM) information security protocol requests and projects; conduct fault isolation/resolution of network problems
- Assist with maintenance of servers, network services, systems, and all support tiers as necessary
- Manage mixed virtual, (vCenter/ESXi 6) and physical infrastructure and provide troubleshooting
- Position requires Top Secret DOD clearance
- IAT Level II Compliant (proof of current certification required)
- Remedy Ticketing process experience
- 4+ years experience hands on technical work within DOD computing environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly