Executive Assistant - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join the team at a non-profit focused on sustainability. This EA will join a team of other Executive Assistants supporting the C-suite leadership and senior management of the organization. Collaboration, diplomacy, the ability to juggle and share priorities, and a great attitude are essential to succeeding in this role. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity perfect for a candidate whose logistical coordination and ability to anticipate needs is well honed. This position is available immediately.
- Calendar management for assigned executives/managers
- Coordinating domestic and international travel to include ticketing, visas, and expense reporting
- Assisting with research and assembly of presentations
- Fielding all email correspondence to ensure follow up
- Providing project and programmatic support
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential materials
- Ability to self-start and problem-solve
- Team player and can-do attitude
For consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Executive Assistant - Sustainability
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036