Senior Grants and Contracts Specialist
Sparks Group is partnered with a leading healthcare research institute to hire a Sr Grants and Contracts Specialist. Reporting to the Lead GCS, the SR GCS will serve a critical role to work independently with grants, contracts, and clinical trial agreements from a variety of sponsors and funding agencies. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within the organization while making an important impact in medical research/health improvement throughout the world. Be a part of the team and be rewarded with team events, merit increases, tuition reimbursements, and more!
- Pre-award functions include:
- Provide official review, approval, and on-time submission of the proposal
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with program announcement, organizational and federal regulations
- Coordinate timeline for proposal submissions and submit final approved proposal to funding agency or sponsor
- Post-award functions include:
- Award analysis and account set-up, and guidance over how federal sub-awards are issued, along with other award related agreements (e.g., consulting agreements, service agreements, or the Business Associate Agreement)
- Coordinate with other department members to ensure the award terms and conditions are met from award acceptance through close-out
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Willingness to achieve credentialing as Certified Research Administrator (CRA) within three years of employment
- 3- 4 years of progressive Grants or Contracts experience related to biomedical research, and/or healthcare/medical programs and services
- Working Knowledge: NIH Grants Policy Statement, OMB Circulars A-110, A-122 and A-133, FAR and DFAR
Qualified candidates should send their resume to Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!