Senior Principal Product Marketing Manager, Aero
6 days left
- Full Time
Join an innovative team that is responsible for transforming the customer experience by creating and bringing to market new products and services based upon globalized connectivity without boundaries. We reach beyond the traditional satellite industry and the broader communications landscape. As part of the Intelsat vision, we will define new products with the performance, features, and flexibility required to open new profitable markets, drive new revenue streams and ensure the most reliable and secure communications globally. To accomplish our goal, we are looking for bold thinkers who will continue our legacy of innovation for decades to come.
The Senior Principal Product Marketing Manager, Aero will lead the development of market insights, differentiated product positioning and go-to-market market messaging for Intelsat's Aeronautical business and product portfolio. Collaborate with the relevant product management teams to plan and launch new products to the market, and evolve messaging and positioning of existing products. Train regional marketing group on product features, messaging, and value proposition, capture and address sales and customer feedback. Drive development and track performance of insight-driven, integrated sales and marketing plans. Provide direction to Integrated Marketing to execute on campaigns that inform, engage and increase the sales funnel among existing and prospective customers.
- Closely work with Product Management and cross-functional teams to capture market insights, develop differentiated messaging and product positioning for the Aeronautical Services product portfolio, and Future Segments. Understand mind of customer to create compelling value propositions
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing to convey this message through a wide range of communication channels to effectively increase Intelsat's image and mindshare with existing and prospective customers. Arm regional marketing team with product-related knowledge to enable development of speaking engagement, event strategy and messaging.
- Develop collateral and sales tool kit for product portfolio
- Position and equip regional product marketing team for sales success. Continually monitor in-region success and modify strategies as needed
- Through knowledge and actions, position yourself as the Aeronautical and Future Segments marketing expert within regional teams. Act as product evangelist and actively participate as a social media voice for the company.
- Understand customer segmentation and audiences within product segment. Develop and convey segmented strategy and develop marketing plans in conjunction with integrated marketing and regional marketing teams.
- Monitor competitive offerings, assess and integrate findings into product marketing plans and messaging. Track behavior shift in customer's customers'.
- Create, maintain and share Aeronautical product portfolio content to ensure that regional marketing has all of the necessary resources to market the company's products and services successfully.
- Develop a deep understanding of Intelsat's product portfolios and of customer needs across the globe
- Drive marketing initiatives to grow revenue and guide future product roadmaps to bridge market gaps.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- University Degree in Business (or equivalent amount of education/work experience), with ten or more years of relevant experience.
- Must have extensive understanding and experience in product marketing with solid knowledge in the Aeronautical industry
- Must be proactive, autonomous and self-motivated
- Must have experience with and the ability to effectively develop and communicate go-to-market plans and messaging across multiple constituencies in the organization.
- Must be a strong team player with good leadership skills to push important initiatives, while also being accountable for driving product portfolio adoption.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particulary in MS PowerPoint
- This position requires ITAR access; all candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.
- Company description: Intelsat is the largest provider of fixed satellite services worldwide. We enable providers of media, telecom and government services to deliver information and entertainment to people at home, in the office or on the move. On a day-to-day basis, Intelsat supplies video, data and voice connectivity in approximately 200 countries and territories for approximately 1,800 customers, many of which Intelsat has had relationships with for over 30 years. Some of the world's leading media and communications companies, multinational corporations, Internet service providers and government/military organizations hallmark Intelsat's customer base. Customers access capacity through extensive service offerings, which include transponder services, hybrid managed services combining satellite capacity and terrestrial facilities, and channel services.